God has given us two gift; One is Choice and One is Chance.

Kamis, 10 Juni 2010

This is Real, This is Me.

I've always been the kind of girl
That hid my face
So afraid to tell the world
What I've got to say
But I have this dream
Right inside of me
I'm gonna let it show, it's time
To let you know
To let you know

This is real, this is me
I'm exactly where I'm suppose to be, now
Gonna let the light, shine on me
Now I've found, who I am
There's no way to hold it in
No more hiding who I want to be
This is me

Do you know what it's like
To feel so in the dark
To dream about a life
Where you're the shining star
Even though it seems
Like it's too far away
I have to believe in myself
It's the only way

This is real, This is me
I'm exactly where I'm suppose to be, now
Gonna let the light, shine on me
Now I've found, who I am
There's no way to hold it in
No more hiding who I want to be
This is me

[You're the voice I hear inside my head
The reason that I'm singing
I need to find you, I gotta find you
You're the missing piece I need
The song inside of me
I need to find you, I gotta find you]

This is real, this is me
I'm exactly where I'm suppose to be, now
Gonna let the light, shine on me
Now I've found, who I am
There's no way to hold it in
No more hiding who I want to be
This is me

[You're the missing piece I need

The song inside of me (this is me)
You're the voice I hear inside my head
The reason that I'm singing]

Now I've found, who I am
There's no way to hold it in
No more hiding who I want to be
This is me

(This Is Me by Demi Lovato @ Camp Rock)


CAMP ROCK - This is one of the best musical's movie which i have ever seen. This is great movie. It teach and give so many great things, from the lesson of life until finding happiness.
And this song - THIS IS ME - truly inspires me.
"I've always been the kind of girl
That hid my face
So afraid to tell the world
What I've got to say
But I have this dream
Right inside of me
I'm gonna let it show, it's time
To let you know"
Early lyrics of this song really reflects about myself. I've always been the girl that hid my face and afraid to tell this world what I've got to say, got to do. But i have dream & desire inside of myself. I can't hiding who i want to be. I am so clear about my fate, my destiny. I know my purpose and my pure dream for my own life at present.
I have been waiting for twenty years. And i can't wait any longer. I must take a stand. I must make it happen. I don't want to feeling regret about it someday. It is one of the best thing in my life. i am not going to pass it just like that. Because of it, I'm willing to learn how to catch the wind, how to dance in the rain, how to make and do impossible things.

Well, let's talk to the other side of me, beside from my dream in this life. I am a person who really appreciate "Honesty". I keep myself live in honesty (Truth). I want to meet and see "The Face of Truth" along my life time. Of course, i learn, try, and do to say honestly too. This is my habit to show what i truly feel with someone, specially my friends. I can't hide my true feeling, except i think i must hide it. When I'm in love with someone, I'm mostly hide my feeling. Because i don't sure that's feeling is for a "Season" or for a "Life Time".

Let me take you back on 08 June 2010. On this day, me and my friends must do a presentation about "Enter Foreign Market". I made the slide of presentation, i looking for the material, give them and tell them how to do it well. Of course, they must do it for their own way. I know they can do it. I choose to get good result from this, where others group just get the value of the seventies, i want we can get at least eighty. One of them or maybe more, said something to me that she think i will not do, and that makes me a little annoyed. I answered her a little annoyed too for say the truth in my side. But i always keep my respect to others. And i think, she couldn't accept it. She was silent. I won't to think about it anymore. It can't give the great feelings to me. I know time will make it right for me. Guess what?! We get the value more than eighty. This is more than their hopes and their expectations. Before we start the presentation, i told them that we would and could get the result 80, minimum. At the time, they just smiled and did not respond me. Perhaps they think "What kind of joke?". LOL.. See now, we get more than 80. I am not arrogant person, but in this case, i was a little arrogant. They must know, this value, i gave it to them. I don't need them to do great things for it. I just wanted at least they can appreciate my efforts. And if they are stiff to say thanks, at least they can show a sense of it in their face. But i don't see anything. I am truly sad about it. I love them as my friends, but it's not that way.

Then, let me take you on 09 June 2010. On this day, its rains inside of me. I have a little problem with one of my close friend. I truly appreciate her and truly glad to be friends with her. I grateful to God to send her into my life. I just ask for a little help from her, but she didn't look happy to do it. She was compliment about it. Of course, then, i ask for her to stop it. I will do it by myself. She stops. She asked me, if you get angry? Actually, I am not angry. I will not angry to someone who i consider as my close friend. I don't even have enough respect for her, how am i choose angry to herself? I just feel annoyed. I only ask for a little help, what's so difficult? We are F.r.i.e.n.d.s right?! Like i said before, i always show the truth of my feelings. She knows that I'm angry. At the evening, i had to sleep, she send a message :
"We met, it was by Chance. We met again, it was Luck. We become friend, it was Destiny. We are still friend, its our Decision. We will always be friend, that's a Promise."
Fate brought her into myself, and i choose her to become my close friend. I appreciate her as I respect myself. She knew i was a "sensitive" person. I don't look for any statement for make it seems right. That's my fault. I am too sensitive. Please forgive me. :-)

Well, back to the present - 10 June 2010 - Today, i know everything will be great for me. Thanks God for make everything better, more and more for me. :) So Grateful !

With Love,

MV

1 komentar:

  1. :)
    Thanks God..
    You make everything better for me..
    Thanks for choose and do the best for me..
    You're the great power in my life..
    :)

    BalasHapus